More than 100 of original, kept secret historical documents will be publicly available in Rome’s Capitolini Museum. Vatican was keeping these documents secret and safe at their archive for more than 400 years.
There are so many important documents for World history in Vatican’s archive. There are documents from 8th century to 20th century.
Among these Vatican documents are:
- King VII Henry’s mail to Pope VII. Clement about his future divorce.
- China Queen Helena’s silk cloth when she dressed it during ceremony on 4th November 1650 while she was changing her religion and becoming catholic.
- Michelangelo’s mail.
- Galileo Galilei’s case documents.
- İndians articles to Pope XIII. Leo.
There will be 100’s of more documents in addition to these which are historically important and appealing.
This article is about:
- amazing nature photography